About Us


Pittman’s Market is located in Hancock, MD and has proudly served the tri-state area since 1945. Pittman’s Market originally started as a small corner market owned and operated by Bud and Betty Pittman. In 1952, Pittman’s relocated across the street into a larger building where the business remained until 1986 when Pittman’s moved to its current 345 North Pennsylvania Avenue location. The business is currently owned and operated by Bud and Betty’s son David and his wife Seena.